Thursday, October 22, 2009

We do not make the world go round.

Recently I've found myself tired of processing, tired of entering into deep relationships only to be pulled away again, tired of having to have an opinion, and craving consistency.

So I am writing this blog not to cast off the illusion there are not many positive things taking place or connections being made--for that is far from the truth. I am writing simply to vent and ask for support in prayer and love.

I am acutely aware of the necessity I have to stop, and just be.

Tomorrow morning we leave to go to Kaptura for ten days to simply live among a family and experience rural life without electricity or running water; to "just be" a part of the family for a week.

And it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm sure those who designed this program know all too well the state of students at this point in the semester, and for that I am thankful.

Believe me when I say I love you all far more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment